Photo & Poster Contest special for the children & Youth Plays will be held internationally through call for art works of the artists all over the world.
A) Theatre Photography Contest
– Each photographer is entitled to send at most ten photos to the secretariat.
– The photos shall be in JPG format, 30*40 size and 300 Dpi quality and they shall be delivered to the secretariat of the Festival in a (CD, DVD).
– Since the Contest will be held internationally, the artists are obliged to send the complete particulars of the plays, which they choose for photography, as a PDF or Word file; e.g. (Name of the play, director, name of the Hall, City and Country) as well as their personal particulars such as forename and surname, address, Email address and contact information.
– Photos that are sent from Iran shall be taken between Oct. 2014 and Oct. 2016.
– The public and all group ages are free to attend.
– The photos sent from other countries shall conform to the cultural and social conditions of Iran.
– The photos submitted to the Secretariat of the Festival by local photographers in Iran shall be taken from the plays which are held for public in the halls confirmed by the Ministry of Culture & Islamic Guidance; otherwise, there will not be accepted by the secretariat.
– Any type of edit or change that affects the originality of the photo are prohibited. Should a photo is detected as being edited or changed, it will be omitted from the arbitration procedure.
– The secretariat reserves the intellectual rights of the photos for itself. Sending the works to the Festival is considered as the acceptance of the regulations stipulated in this section and abovementioned ones.
– Attenders should write their name and contact information on their CD/ DVD.
– There is no time limitation for the works of the abroad photographers.
– The selected artist will be awarded 1000 Dollars as the cash reward, as well as statuette of the Festival and Letter of Appreciation.
– All the works accepted in the exhibition will receive Rls. 1,000,000/- for each photo.
Moreover, all the works accepted in the 23rd International Exhibition of Children in Hamedan City, will receive respective Attendance Certificate.
The works must be submitted up to November 30 and the said deadline will not be extended.
B) Theatre Poster Contest
– All the artists are entitled to attend this contest.
– The artists can apply all graphic techniques.
– The works shall be submitted to the secretariat in their real size within a CD/DVD or in TIF or JPG format together with the original poster (printed one).
– The local artists in Iran, who are interested in attending the contest, shall submit works out of the plays that are held for public between Oct. 2014 and Oct. 2016 in the Halls confirmed by the Ministry of Culture & Islamic Guidance.
– There is no time limitation for the works of non-Iranian artists.
– Each artist can attend the contest with at most ten works.
– Each attender shall send his/her works to the secretariat within a safe package. The secretariat will not be responsible for any alteration of the works. Moreover, the post cost of the works are upon the attenders.
– The works must be submitted up to November 30 and the said deadline will not be extended.
– The selected works will be shown for the public in an exhibition.
– Attenders shall submit their works to the Festival together with a summary of the related plays.
– Attenders shall write their particulars, including their full name, contact number and email address, on the CD or DVD. Moreover, they shall provide a print or a note, including address, full name, National Id. No., particulars of the posters, and Email address, and attach it to their works.
– The secretariat reserves the intellectual rights of the submitted works for itself. Sending the works to the Festival is considered as acceptance of the terms & regulations of the Festival.
– The selected artist will receive cash reward for the sum of 1000 Dollars, plus statuette of the Festival and Letter of appreciation.
– All the works accepted in the exhibition will receive international Contest Attendance Certificate.
Call for Entry
May 16, 2015
We are pleased to inform you that the Dramatic Arts Center of Iran will hold the 23rd International Children & Youth Theater Festival from 12th to 17th, December, 2016 in Hamedan –Iran.
We highly appreciate it if you could send us the new productions of your Theater Company.
The application should reach Secretariat of the Festival by the specific deadline 10 of September, 2016.
The Selection Committee will announce the invited international guest Performances through international affairs office of Dramatic Arts Center.
You are kindly requested to include the following in your submission:
The information should be mailed through the following address to Director of International affairs office, Mr. Mehrdad Rayani- Makhsous
Vahdat Hall, Ostad Shahryar st., Hafez Ave., Tehran, 1133914934 Iran
Dramatic Arts Center of Iran
Tel: +9821 66 70 88 61
Fax: +98 21 66 72 53 16
Director of 23rd International Children & Youth Theater Festival
Dramatic Arts Center of Iran